Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider

The Beginning of EverythingThe Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dan John Miller's narration of Ezra Faulkner was perfect and his other voice of Cassidy was awesome (I liked her but did not love her) and his other voices of his friends and parents were good. After Ezra Faulkner is hit and forever taken from his beloved game of tennis when he returns to school, his life is not the same. Now he sits at lunch with his boyhood friend that he lost touch with, becomes involved with the debate team and meets Cassidy Thorpe. As he falls for her, he becomes a much nicer person more aware of the jerk he had been throughout high school. With high hopes for Homecoming with Cassidy, it all comes apart, and Ezra is left bereft and questioning why, why, why? I was not happy with this book's ending but I was not surprised. I found Ezra a strong believable protagonist and wished Cassidy was too.





View all my reviews

No comments: