Friday, November 4, 2016

Dare you to (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry

Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)Dare You To by Katie McGarry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Katie McGarry's series Pushing the Limits and so did my students when I was a librarian McGarry takes Beth, a teen with a drug addicted mom and abusive boyfriend who can't think straight about caring for her mom. When forces collide, Beth is sent to live with her uncle, forbidden to see her mom and old friends. Beth resents her uncle, his wife and those who remember what "her family" is like. But Ryan is someone who accepts Beth for who she is even as she tries to keep him at arms length. There is so much tension, drama and chemistry between these two, I rooted for them to find and keep one another in each other's lives and hearts. Even reluctant readers will love these books! They move quickly, plots are believable and there is lots of attraction going on with many of the teen couples.

View all my reviews

No comments: