Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Chasing Impossible (Pushing the Limits #5) by Katie McGarry

Chasing Impossible (Pushing the Limits #5)Chasing Impossible by Katie McGarry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved this 5th book in the Pushing the Limits series!!! Abby and Logan were characters I rooted to find each other sooner rather than later! They had lots of charisma, pushed each other to do crazy things and secrets, lots of secrets. Abby did too good a job at being a drug dealer (no one knew her truth) and Logan did not tell anyone his health secret. They have both been through so much but Abby has lots of loneliness in her life while Logan is popular, smart, a daredevil, and great at sports. Once Logan and his friends decide to help Abby with her trust issues; her world is turned upside down. I also enjoyed seeing Isaiah & Noah again (Rachel too). Such a fantastic series! Now I am headed into the Thunder Road series by Katie McGarry, can't wait!

View all my reviews

No comments: