Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan

Crazy Rich Asians (Crazy Rich Asians #1)Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I listened to the Audible narration by Lynn Chenn and I absolutely loved this wild and crazy book about Asian families caught up in the money craze whether they are new to it, worked hard for it, or have had wealth for centuries. Lynn Chenn’s voices for all the characters having a British, Asian or American accent were perfect!!! I can’t wait for the 2nd book but since the narrator was changed there are so many bad reviews so I will read the book, China Rich Girlfriend because I can’t imagine listening to anyone else than Lynn Chenn! I am most excited to find out more about Astrid, Rachel and Nick and of course the other wild and crazy Asian relations in their families! If you like laughing out loud while fun is being poked at family craziness this is the book for you!


View all my reviews

No comments: