Friday, January 13, 2017

Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty

Truly Madly GuiltyTruly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved the narration by Caroline Lee of this first Liane Moriarty book I have ever read (listened to) and I am definitely going to listen to Caroline Lee's narration of Big Little Lies (TV show comes on in February!) I was mesmerized by the 3 couples involved in this drama about lies, guilt, and thoughts that were best left unsaid. Clementine and Sam have 2 little girls, Holly and Ruby (I loved Lee's voices for these 2 little ones!!!) and their is pretty good. Erica and Oliver are trying to have children and are products of very dysfunctional families. These 2 couples are invited over to Tiffany & Vid's house, next door neighbors to Erica and Oliver and when a horrible accident occurs, the 3 couples are thrown into a unforgiving landscape, will they be able to work themselves back? An awesome read!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: