Sunday, March 5, 2017

A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3) by VE Schwab

A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic, #3)A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh boy did I LOVE this 3rd and final book in the Shades of Magic Series!!! Listening to Michael Kramer and Kate narrating this adventure filled tale of magic, evil, and the fates of Red London, White London and Grey London. I loved Schwab's characters, her plot, her worlds! If I could have sat for 16 hours and listened to this book, I would have! It was that GOOD!!! A highly recommended adult series with lots of horror, struggles between good & evil, different kinds of magic and magicians, betrayal and fights in kingdoms and on the seas. I could not get enough & I Loved the ending (that does not always happen and I hate that) I like this series so much I am going to jump into her YA series soon, This Savage Song!

View all my reviews

No comments: