Saturday, March 11, 2017

First & Then by Emma Mills

First & ThenFirst & Then by Emma Mills
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this book because Pernille Ripp (one of my fave book bloggers) recommended it & since Emmal Mills is a debut author, it will be one of the books I recommend in my March twitter chat for #yearofya! There was so much to like about Devon, she was funny, snarky, and she had no problem talking to people. Her cousin comes to live with them and since he is a little weird, Devon doesn't really want to hang around with freshman Foster but as is her lot in life - she carts him everywhere. As she thinks about college, Cas the best friend/guy she likes, she hates that she has to take gym with Foster & the other freshmen - but wait a minute - the school football star Ezra has gym too. Readers will love Devon's friendships, family relationships, and her obsession with Jane Austen romantic characters. As Foster becomes more and more special everyday so does her feelings concerning Ezra. I just can't say enough about this little book that packs a lot of punch about football, high school, families and romance.

View all my reviews

No comments: