Friday, June 2, 2017

My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodie Ashton and Jodi Meadows

My Lady Jane (The Lady Janies #1)My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG did I love the narration of this fantastical story & re-imagining of history with the spot on perfect voices of Katherine Kellgren! She made this story thoroughly engrossing - her voices of Jane, Edward, G, and Scottish Gracie were delightful, compelling, humorous, and magical. I loved the EDians who shapeshift to become animals - you will love learning about their alternate English history and those who were against EDians and those rulers and subjects who envisioned a world where EDians and Verities lived happily together! Jane was my hero with her love of books, her ravenous reading, and all the learning from these books-- she is a most capable strategist, knowledgable about EDians, world history, and an unshakable belief in helping others to make the world better. As enemies plot to overthrow Edward, there will be plenty of adventure & daring do as Jane, G, and Edward conspire to get England back into the proper hands. Great characters, worlds, and reimagined history to make this a fun, interesting read!

View all my reviews

No comments: