Thursday, July 27, 2017

Her Final Breath (Tracy Crosswhite #2) by Robert Dugoni

Her Final Breath (Tracy Crosswhite, #2)Her Final Breath by Robert Dugoni
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I so enjoy this series and Robert Dugoni's detective mystery. His writing keeps me turning the pages; the characters, tough Tracy, partner Kins, jerk boss Nolasco, and lawyer boyfriend Dan & his dogs captivated me in this 2nd book- already have the 3rd book on hold! Tracy and her team are investigating prostitute murders by a perp called The Cowboy since he uses rope to hog tie his victims. The plot is slick, chilling and Tracy goes above and beyond (no matter what) to prove who the murderer is; there is danger all around-- all mystery lovers will enjoy and keep on wanting more of Dugoni's thrillers.

View all my reviews

No comments: