Wednesday, July 12, 2017

My Sister Rosa by Justine Larbalestier

My Sister RosaMy Sister Rosa by Justine Larbalestier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG! What a terrifying sick read, my heart broke for Che, a nice, normal 17 yr old teen in a totally dysfunctional family, with the daily torment of psychopath sister, Rosa. Oh she is such a sinister character, but not many people see her evil (she is a cute 10 year old blonde with curls and a sweet smile) or believe Che. So Che has had to worry his whole life and try to circumvent Rosa without letting her see/know what he truly thinks/feels. Thankfully when Che, Rosa, Sally and David (they must call their rentals by their first names) Che meets his benefactors family and becomes friendly with Leilani and her little sister, Maya (they instantly dislike Rosa) while Rosa targets May's twin as her "best friend" and begins working out at the gym and meets Sojourner. I love Larbalestier's other books Liar & Razorhurst and would really love to see this book as a series! Totally creepy, teens will love this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: