Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday- 10 Authors I really want to meet


Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  For more information, or to join the fun yourself, check out their blog! This week I am listing at least 10, maybe more, mostly YA authors I really want to meet!!! I have read and loved their books and want to read more, more, more of what they are writing!

1. Cecil Castellucci - The Plain Janes, The Year of the Beasts, Rose Sees Red, The Queen of Cool and Beige

2.  John Green- all of his books and The Nerd Fighters!

3.  Daniel Kraus- horror books Scowler and Rotters!!!

4.  Barry Lyga- serial killer trilogy I Hunt Killers!!!

5.  Holly Black- LOVE!!! LOVE!!! Love all of her books - especially The Curse Workers and The Coldest Girl in Coldtown

6.  Cassandra Clare- I have read and loved all of her books, characters and worlds!

7.  Gayle Forman- love all of her books- especially her latest, I Was Here

8.  Veronica Rossi- just lover her worlds and characters in Under the Never Sky trilogy

9.  Matt de la Pena - Great Diverse Boooks!!! Mexican White Boy, I Will Save You- can't wait to read The Living and The Hunted

10.  Clay Carmichael - Love  Brother Brother and Wild Things

11.  Donalynn Miller all of her READING blog posts and The Book Whisperer and Reading in the Wild


No comments: