Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Gemina (Book 2 The Illuminae Files) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2)Gemina by Amie Kaufman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG, did I LOVE this 2nd audiobook in the series I listened to for the 2017 Hub Book Challenge. The narrartion was out of this world by Carla Corvo , Steve West , P.J. Ochlan, full cast (I wish I knew all their names, they were fantastic) and had me on edge as I worked out listening to Hanna and Nik try to out maneuver the BeiTech assault teams. Just as Illuminae was full of action, fighting, conniving, so were Hanna, Nik and his cousin Elana being overly sleep deprived- forced to try to match their wits against alien predators and the enemy. Will they be able to do what Kady Grant and Ezra Mason did in Book 1? You bet! Hang onto your seat because you are in for a wild ride!

View all my reviews

No comments: