Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Long Game (The Fixer Book2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The Long Game (The Fixer, #2)The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Long Game, Book # 2 in The Fixer series did not disappoint; if anything, I could not stop reading because each chapter just pulled you in more with Tess's intrigue (she has so many secrets she can't tell anyone) and like her mother, Ivy (she deals at the highest levels fixing things in Washington, D.C.) In this book so much is going on and talk about tense moments and then the thrills when the good happens. But also there were tense moments where horrendous things happened, Ivy & Tess, had no control, they were at the mercy of twisted hateful people. I really can't wait for Book #3 but I will end with "Why, Henry???" and also "Why, Tess???" It will be interesting to see how Tess' group continues to FIX in Book 3.

View all my reviews

No comments: