Sunday, August 20, 2017

Forever Buckhorn (Buckhorn Brothers #3 & 4) by Lori Foster

Forever and Always: Gabe / Jordan (Buckhorn Brothers, #3-4)Forever and Always: Gabe / Jordan by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My book title was Forever Buckhorn and featured 2 separate books within 1 book with Gabe and Jordan, the other 2 brothers living in Buckhorn. I laughed at Elizabeth's awkwardness and Gabe's lazy life of lounging around half dressed repairing and helping those who live in their town. While Book 2 featured Jordan, a veterinarian with principles who falls for a single mother with two children and the horrible job of dancer and waitress in a seedy bar. I always enjoy how Lori Foster builds a community and then a feeling of belonging in a family with all her characters. I will definitely be reading the next book in the series about the son of Sawyer, Casey who is a heartthrob with a strong sense of loyalty and principles.

View all my reviews

No comments: