Monday, August 6, 2018

Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Onyx (Lux, #2)Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I could not put this book down!!! I want to devour the rest of the books because I hear the final book in the series will be out soon!!! The anxiety, fear, and dread amped up for Katy, Dee, Daemon as they try to stay under the radar. Katy now has abilities since Daemon healed her, and a new kid Blake begins to show interest in her. Katy's mom is dating Will (watch out!!!). I loved the hot chemistry between Katy and Daemon, those kisses will certainly be remembered for a long time. Such a great read- the action gets more intense and you fall in love with the characters! Can't wait to read #3 Opal- maybe Opal will stop the Onyx (it takes away the Lux abilities - like kryptonite) please!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: