Thursday, August 9, 2018

Walk the Edge (Thunder Road #2) by Katie McGarry

Walk the Edge (Thunder Road, #2)Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved characters Breanna and Razor- good girl and bad motorcycle boy, oh my! Katie McGarry crafted such a great edge of your seat story. Breanna is caught in a compromising photo with Razor and is being blackmailed by icky Kyle (and four others) to write all his papers or he will post the picture online and all college hopes and dreams will be gone as well as family recriminations. The slow sexy way McGarry has these two teens burn was just so sweet and delicious. I could not stand Breanna's family, brothers, sisters, mother and father and their treatment and abuse of Breanna. The way Razor protects her, builds her up, and trusts her implicitly was just so awesome. One of my favorite McGarry books and romances!

View all my reviews

No comments: