Friday, October 12, 2018

You Won't Know I'm Gone (The Black Angels Chronciles #2) by Kristen Orlando

You Won't Know I'm Gone (The Black Angel Chronicles)You Won't Know I'm Gone by Kristen Orlando
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really did not like the way Reagan vacillated throughout this book; I got tired of her inner anger raging always about getting Ramos, missing her mom (in the first book, Reagan wasn't always a fan of her mom, did her murder change Reagan?) and denying her feelings for Luke (I really like him, Reagan does too but she won't allow herself to give in to her true feelings- remember she has to kill Ramos herself) but I did really enjoy the drama, the endurance she got back in order to try to win a spot in the Black Angels she was once guaranteed and lost due to her behavior in Columbia. I liked her friendship with Anusha and Cam, her instructor Michael, hated Lexie) and hoped to see her relationship with Luke grow... The story was suspenseful, so much action, I am really looking forward to the 3rd book.

View all my reviews

No comments: