Saturday, October 27, 2018

Rich People Problems (Crazy Rich Asians #3) by Kevin Kwan

Rich People Problems (Crazy Rich Asians, #3)Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved the final book in the Crazy Rich Asians trilogy; you learn so much more about Nicky's grandmother growing up, the history of Tyersall Park, and more about the family members. I listened to this book as well and enjoyed Lydia Look's narration. I really did not like Kitty, Colette, Eddie and of course all of Eleanor Young's friends and in laws pressuring Nick and Rachel to have children. I am still in love with Nick & Rachel, loved Rachel's college friend, Alistair was given more time, and some of the new characters were just so much fun. I will be sorry to see this series end, but I won't miss the meanness of many, the judgements of many, but I liked how the book ended.

View all my reviews

No comments: