Thursday, January 12, 2023

One Giant Leap by Ben Gartner

One Giant LeapOne Giant Leap by Ben Gartner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this latest and greatest book from Ben Gartner! He sucks the reader right in with the first page, "I'm pretty sure I'm about to die in space. And I just turned twelve and a half." Fin is a stellar protagonist, with his thoughts, actions, and words. Yes, he has doubts and insecurities but he is a strong character and along with his other "friends" on the Aether pacecraft, these young science geniuses and space lovers (Mae, David & Kal) are the first to win the StellarKid Project and travel to the moon, and the International Space Station. I loved all the information I learned about outer space and the space program, this book should be read by adults, young adults and middle grade readers! They will enjoy the perfect amount of tension and suspense that keeps the readers turning the pages. What happens when the winners and their families and the NASA crew go to space? Read all about their adventures! Highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: