Saturday, November 4, 2023

The Fragile Thread of Power (Threads of Power, #1) by V.E. Schwab

The Fragile Threads of Power (Threads of Power, #1)The Fragile Threads of Power by V.E. Schwab
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awesomely Narrated by: Kate Reading, Marisa Calin, Michael Kramer, I loved this latest book by V.E. Schwab, the beginning of a series (which I totally love) but also includes characters from her other books, YAY!!! Returning to the worlds of her previous series, Shades of Magic, characters Delilah Bard, Kell Maresh, and the royal family from Red London are wrestling with Kell's loss of magic and his brother, the king has no magic but cannot be killed. Into this thrilling story line, the reader also meets Kosika, a young girl with powerful magic in White London who becomes Queen. I especially liked Tes, the tinkerer who can see magic---and if it is broken she can fix it. There is an enemy in Red London who wants to topple the king and his kingdom (known as The Hand). I could not stop listening to this 21 hour book!!! I can't wait for the 2nd in the series as the ending in Fragile stopped my heart!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: