Sunday, December 31, 2023

All the Sinners Bleed by S.A. Cosby

All the Sinners BleedAll the Sinners Bleed by S.A. Cosby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I could not put this book down!!! Seeing it on all the book lists, a black sheriff in the town he grew up in- Titus is a formidable law man, having a background of years with the FBI, when a beloved teacher is killed in a school shooting. But as the suspect (Titus is very familiar with him as a law man but grew up with & played football with his father) gives himself up; he says strange things that give Titus pause; and then his deputies shoot him. This opens up a lot of trouble for Titus in a Southern town that tight holds on past prejudices; when the truth comes out after finding evidence in phones, too many do not want to believe the teacher is a murderer and pedophile. I could not stop reading this book; I will definitely be reading S.A. Cosby's other books!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: