Saturday, March 23, 2024

Restart by Gordon Korman

RestartRestart by Gordon Korman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When Chase Ambrose falls off the roof of his house; he wakes up to find he does not remember anything about his life- total amnesia. And when he returns to school he gets many different looks- even from his step sister- a 4 year old! Since he can't play football; he joins the Video Club and really enjoys it except for the girl who threw yogurt on his head. What he does not remember & finds out all too soon is that he was a bully along with 2 other friends who drove yogurt girl's brother to another school & earned community service at a convalescent home. I could not stop turning the pages as I followed Chase on his journey and I liked the alternating chapter of friends & those he bullied. Middle grade students will really enjoy this book; a must read!

View all my reviews

No comments: