Thursday, November 30, 2017

Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne

Monument 14 (Monument 14, #1)Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After reading and loving Berserker by Emmy Laybourne I wanted to go back & listen to this audiobook very awesomely narrated by Todd Haberkorn. I have had this book listed first in my TBR so it has been on there for quite some time. I loved hearing the story from the POV of teen, Dean who is in love with Astrid (she is dating/in love with the jock) who loves to journal, has a younger, very interesting brother, Alex, and one day their lives change when the world experiences disasters one after another, requiring teens and little ones to hole up in a store and try to deal with chemical weapons in the air that make some of them very aggressive, others sexually inhibited, etc. I could not stop listening to the drama of their world but also these kids trying to figure things out, keep out bad people, and yearn for their families. I can't wait to listen to #2 in this series!!!.

View all my reviews

No comments: