Monday, July 13, 2020

Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1) by Cassandra Clare

Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the audio narration of this latest new series awesomely narrated by Finty Williams but my major peeve with the plotline was the Grace-William debacle (spoiler alert) and the fact that it continued for the whole book really irritated me profoundly. Since when do these awesome ShadowHunters not notice something wrong the whole book!!! Not one of those awesome characters like Will, Tessa, Cordelia, Lucy, Jesse, Christopher, Matthew and James questions the bracelet on James' arm (how he changes when it is on and when he no longer wears it) and Grace is just so creepy all the time. So no, I do not think during this time of Covid will I pursue this series; there needs to be more to hope for in this series and Grace needs to be gone as a character!

View all my reviews

No comments: