Sunday, July 26, 2020

Goodbye to the Dead (Jonathan Stride #7) by Brian Freeman

Goodbye to the Dead (Jonathan Stride #7)Goodbye to the Dead by Brian Freeman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Boy these Jonathan Stride detective mysteries just keep getting better! I think this may be my favorite because Cindy and Serena both appear, so past and present converge. I really liked getting to know Cindy and saw why Jonathan fell in love and never fell out of love with her (his devastating loss when she dies) and her pursuit of that forest camo guy who shoots trees...and his threat to her when she spots him and pursues him. The mystery in the book was also rooted in the past and the present and the plot with all the delicious suspense kept me turning those pages! I have the next book in the series on my kindle already, but I amgoing to hate when there are no more Jonathan, Maggie and Serena murder mysteries!

View all my reviews

No comments: