Friday, November 11, 2022

Ghostlight by Kenneth Oppel

GhostlightGhostlight by Kenneth Oppel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my 1st Kenneth Oppel middle grade novel and it is just the beginning!!! I will be go back and read all his other books! The suspense, thrilling plot, and awesome characters sucked me in; and the ghosts were both GOOD and EVIL! Gabe's summer job telling about the ghosts in the Gibraltar Light House can get boring so he embellishes the story of Rebecca Strand and her father the lightkeeper. What it does is bring the ghost of Rebecca to Gabe and what she tells him about her "death" changes things. Gabe and his friends, Yuri and Callie, race to help Sara, while evil ghost Viker is on a rampage to consume all the ghosts he cane, getting stronger and closer to his evil plans for humans! Highly recommended, I could not put this book down, neither will you!

View all my reviews

No comments: