Monday, September 25, 2023

The Vanderbeekers Ever After (The Vanderbeekers, #7) by Karina Yan Glaser

The Vanderbeekers Ever After (The Vanderbeekers, #7)The Vanderbeekers Ever After by Karina Yan Glaser
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the 7th and final book in the Vanderbeekers series and I am so so sad! I LOVE this series so much!!! The family, their friends and Harlem became so important to me; and this final book was awesome. The Vanderbeeker family has a medical crisis, and when they become daily visitors to Sloane Kettering, the children also find a way to help the patients in the pediatric cancer wing. I could not put this book down, everyone will love this book---buy it & read it! I will be sharing this book with all my adult friends and librarians who have become Vanderbeeker fans!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: