Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Black Hammer (Vol. 1 Secret Origins) by Jeff Lemire Dean Ormston Dave Steweart

Black Hammer, Vol. 1: Secret OriginsBlack Hammer, Vol. 1: Secret Origins by Jeff Lemire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this 2nd award winner graphic novel by Jeff Lemire as part of the 2018 HUB Reading Challenge. This is another great graphic novel by Jeff Lemire; I loved the illustrations of the super heroes as heroes and also their bodies as they impersonate normal humans in a small town… where they have been hiding out for the last 10 years since the downfall of Spiral City. This is the beginning of a series and I can't wait to get to Vol. 2 The Event. I loved all the characters, Abraham Slam, Golden Gail, Colonel Weird, Madame Dragonfly, and Barbalien and enjoyed the histories/biographies of each provided by Lemire at the end. An awesome read!

View all my reviews

No comments: