Sunday, December 23, 2018

Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass #7) by Sarah J. Maas

Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7)Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh did I love this series and this final book resolved so much appropriately with characters; it made my heart happy. I will so miss these characters but I do believe I could read this series again; I loved the characters; they became like family- genuine, tugging at my heart with their sorrow, losses, and the pure evil that was Maeve and Erawan who threatened to tear apart the world with their evil domination plans of Princess/spiders, in addition to their enslaved Vlag princes/soldiers, etc. I enjoyed so many of the characters- female and male. They inspired me with their hope, courage, determination to see a better world---and their whole hearted support of Aelin. I loved Elide, Lysandra, Evangeline, Yrene, Manon, and Asterin. Their supporting male characters were just as supportive- I am in love with Rowan, Lorcan, Aedion, Chaol, Dorian, Gavriel, Ren, Murtague and Gavin. Even though I really really despised the evil characters; Maas created empathetic characters along the way which helped me as a reader not to lose hope. I love Maas' characters, worldbuilding, and fantastical/magic worlds- her plot in this final book hit all the points created in the series and hit them all to resolve many questions, mysteries, and give a very satisfactory ending to this sumptuous epic tale of an assassin who becomes so much more. Highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: