Sunday, December 30, 2018

The Storyteller (Sea of Ink anad Gold #3) by Traci Chee

The Storyteller (Sea of Ink and Gold, #3)The Storyteller by Traci Chee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh did I love this book and am so sorry to see it end. I loved all the characters and the beauty in Traci Chee's world building was mesmerizing. I love the many relationships in this series- Sefia and Archer, Capt Reed, Ed, Lac and Hobbs, in many ways they all become family to the reader and Sefia and Archer. But Chee also does great bads/villains too! Sefia and Archer must use their wits time and time again to try to overcome the Guard, the Book, and save Archer---their challenges never drove them apart; they were truly in love. I could not put this book down, I didn't like one aspect of the ending (it would have been nice to have a happy ending) but this is a series I will miss.

View all my reviews

No comments: