Thursday, November 21, 2019

Even If Your Heart Would Listen: Losing My Daughter to Heroin by Elise Schiller

a href="https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/44540937-even-if-your-heart-would-listen" style="float: left; padding-right: 20px">Even If Your Heart Would Listen: Losing My Daughter to HeroinEven If Your Heart Would Listen: Losing My Daughter to Heroin by Elise Schiller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My heart ached as I read Elise Schiller's account of her daughter, Giana's life with her illnesses of asthma, her drug addiction and her sudden death from a heroin overdose. With the world gripped by opioid addiction, Elise's heartfelt agonized story is needed. There is much agony and anger that goes along with addiction and this book tells the truth about what Elise feels, what she learns and how she is continuing to deal with the loss of her daughter.

View all my reviews

No comments: