Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Spilled Blood by Brian Freeman

Spilled BloodSpilled Blood by Brian Freeman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A stand alone novel by master thriller author, Brian Freeman takes on the hatred in two towns, the murder of a teen, gang justice, and a large corporation run by a man with no conscience. I read this gripping novel in two days, I could not put it down! I loved the pace of the novel, characters Chris and Hannah Hawk with angry daughter, Olivia who is accused of murdering another teen, Ashlynn. What follows is a psychological suspense murder mystery and so much more as the investigation ratchets up for Chris Hawk, distrusted in a town with lots of secrets, who tries to prove his daughter's innocence. Freeman's descriptions of the towns Barron and St. Croix were authentic, with insidious mysteries sliding in to terrorize him and all of the residents, a must read!

View all my reviews

No comments: