Friday, March 27, 2020

The Bone House (Cab Bolton, #1) by Brian Freeman

The Bone House (Cab Bolton, #1)The Bone House by Brian Freeman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a great new series by Brian Freeman; I loved detective Cab Bolton with his many intimacy issues, but he was astute enough to listen to Hilary Bradley about her much maligned husband. With a murder taking place in his Florida, Cab Bolton decides to follow his suspects back to their home in an isolated Michigan town. With the town sheriff against him, Cab begins to interview and uncover a vast web of deceit, murder, and crimes. I was blown away by the ending, never saw that coming! This book had a superb, spine tingling plot, normal and broken characters, and a suspenseful story that kept me turning the pages. Going to get the next Cab Bolton on my kindle to read in this corona virus quarantine period of our lives!

View all my reviews

No comments: