Friday, June 11, 2021

Grace and Glory (The Harbinger, #3) byt Jennifer L. Armentrout

Grace and Glory (The Harbinger, #3)Grace and Glory by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh did I love the relationship between Trin & Zayne; they were so there for each other, always and all the time and deeply. Most important is getting rid of the Harbinger BUT Trin cannot accept Zayne's death & when he FALLS for her and returns as a Fallen Angel, Zayne is harsh and wants to kill demons and hurts and threatens Trin as well---but when she kisses this Fallen Angel to see if Zayne is inside, SHE DOES know he is still in there and she goes to the Crone to get the old Zayne back. Only wanting Zayne, she doesn't care about the danger...and when she gets him back----OMG I loved their deep attachment and love for one another---but now the real getting down to business and going after Gabriel----I loved seeing Roth and Layla, Cayman, Bambi and Thumper and their bringing Lucifer into the mix to take down Gabriel. There was suspense, excitement, fingers crossed but I LOVED this series so much!

View all my reviews

No comments: