Sunday, November 28, 2021

Golden Girl by Elin Hilderbrand

Golden GirlGolden Girl by Elin Hilderbrand
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this latest book from Elin Hilderbrand and she did a great job drawing me in---loved the Martha Person who guides Vivi, loved the story line of Vivi and Brett Caspian, Willa and Rip, and the trials and grief of her children. I could not stop turning the pages and loved the chapters with the different voices of the characters, Nantucket, & the police chief. The growth of the many characters, both good and not so good, were well drawn---Leo and Marissa (she is such a jealous racist), Carson and her antics, PJ and Savannah, Amy and Dennis, and always I enjoyed Vivi but the one thing I did not really like or understand about her was the dissolving of her marriage. I could have used more of Vivi's insight because I definitely got PJ's again and again. The beauty of Nantucket, the food, the water, the restaurants all held me captive and can't wait til the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments: