Monday, November 22, 2021

Making Rounds With Oscar : The Extraordinary Gift of an Ordinary Cat by David Dosa

Making Rounds with Oscar: The Extraordinary Gift of an Ordinary CatMaking Rounds with Oscar: The Extraordinary Gift of an Ordinary Cat by David Dosa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Many thanks to my mom for passing this little gem to me; a series of stories about a doctor who becomes convinced one of the resident cats at Steere House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Rhode Island is able to tell when a resident (many with dementia and Alzheimers) is going to pass. Oscar scampers up to the bed and stays with the resident and family members until they pass. I loved Dr Dosa's insight into his patients and of course being an animal lover I just loved that there were cats in residence for those living in the Center. The stories he tells held me captive and I learned so much to about these two diseases. A must read!

View all my reviews

No comments: