Friday, January 14, 2022

Aristotle and Dante Dive into the Waters of the World by Benjamin Alire Saenz

Aristotle and Dante Dive into the Waters of the World (Aristotle and Dante, #2)Aristotle and Dante Dive into the Waters of the World by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This 2nd book was just as beautiful as the first and I absolutely loved the authentic, beautiful narration by Lin-Manuel Miranda. As men are dying of AIDS Ari and Dante remain in love but conflicted about being gay and what it will mean for their futures. I loved the different yet lovable personalities of Ari and Dante, their supportive and worried parents, friendships lost but found, and their profound love for each other in an uncertain world. I would love to read a 3rd book about them in college or maybe after? A must read, YA readers will relate on many levels.

View all my reviews

No comments: