Saturday, January 8, 2022

Big Bad Wolf (Third Shift #1) by Suleikha Snyder

Big Bad Wolf (Third Shift #1)Big Bad Wolf by Suleikha Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this new series featuring shapeshifters in a new world since 2016 where Third Shift is run by 2 supernatural beings but also employ humans to help rid the world of bad guys (human and supernatural). Joe Peluso's story is awesome---and when he is hunted for the justice he took in his dead foster brother's name---the action takes off! His lawyer is a human but also holds a degree in psychology and there is instant attraction between Joe and Neha. How they get together and escape to try to find answers, keep from dying, and a lot of romance in between kept me turning the pages! I loved the plot, so many of the characters, and the author's world she built around Joe and Neha. Can't wait to read Book 2 in this series!

View all my reviews

No comments: