Sunday, April 3, 2022

City Spies (City Spies, #1) by James Ponti

City Spies (City Spies, #1)City Spies by James Ponti
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Many thanks to Laurie Hnatiuk @lhnatiuk for recommending James Ponti as a must read author, I have read his first book in the Framed series and gave the book to my granddaughter. I have both of the follow up books next to my bed. City Spies was exciting, riveting, and Ponti's writing was compelling but light with the characters, awesome locations, and just great spy drama with Brooklyn (Sara) and her crew led by Mother (a British spy who knows a lot), Monty and Reggie as they try to foil the Purple Thumb attacks/murders. With fun names, writing, and top notch kids who can hack, code break, evaluate equations, etc. this series is another that I am very excited to read! the villains are diabolical but these kids use their wits against them!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: