Sunday, April 10, 2022

Trapped! (Frames #3) by James Pnoti

Trapped! (Framed #3)Trapped! by James Ponti
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I hope this is not the final book in this awesome series---I have grown to love Florian, Margaret, Marcus, Kayla, the commander of the FBI, both sets of parents---Margaret and Florian are so happy Marcus is receiving a distinguished Medal of Honor and they revisit his first case as a memory. There was some kind of rare book spy case that he never totally resolved. Presently this case becomes center stage with Margaret and Florian using TOAST and I can't remember what Kayla introduced but they use both when they need guidance, help and direction! Florian's mom did some awesome sleuthing with them and Margaret's parents, the lawyers, get involved with Marcus (because he is the accused NOW) ---all really great additions to an already awesome, thrilling plot. Nic the Knife appears again and oh do I enjoy him! A must read and really great middle grade mystery series!

View all my reviews

No comments: