Monday, May 2, 2022

House of Sky and Breath (Crescent City, #2) by Sarah J. Maas

House of Sky and Breath (Crescent City, #2)House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I will begin by saying I LOVE all Sarah J Maas books and I pre-order the series books so I can get to turning those pages and reading all about the romance, adventure, suspense, bullying her characters try to rise above. That said, I hate this ending and I will beseech Ms Maas to end her books with some kind of great redemptive cliffhanger or resolution that puts a smile on the readers face. This ending was none of that! In the times we live in, fraught with all kinds of angst, this reader goes to books for GREAT endings, and this book was so not that. I fell in love with the plot, characters and all they had to fight through because there was so much mystery, lies, etc. But I still could not stop reading this awesome book, just couldn't you have found a better way to keep me hanging on?

View all my reviews

No comments: