Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Eternal by Lisa Scottoline

EternalEternal by Lisa Scottoline
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh did I love this historical fiction audiobook awesomely Narrated by: Cassandra Campbell , Edoardo Ballerini , and Lisa Scottoline. The characters were so strong despite the circumstances, the period of time with Mussolini was so awful with the way he changed the laws to hurt and punish the Jews, like his friend and ally, Hitler. The plot was so gripping, I loved all 20 hours of this audiobook but my heart broke over and over again with how Sandro and his family as the Jews suffered. I loved The friendship and love between the 3 childhood friends. History and their separate situations created such an engrossing story. The importance of family, friendship, the depth of love and longing made this such a great read. Highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: