Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Heart Full of Lies by Ann Rule

Heart Full of LiesHeart Full of Lies by Ann Rule
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awesomely Narrated by: Cassandra Campbell; this Ann Rule book/audiobook involves a totally soulless woman, Liysa (I won't mention all of her last names due to marriages) who kills her husband, Chris Northon, and pleads battered woman as her defense. Through her own writings which were found as the trial begins, Liysa still tells her supporters she was beaten and abused by her husband, and had to kill him. But as with any sociopath, her lies are exposed and she pleads guilty. She leaves two sons & she said was they reason she killed Chris, to protect them but in the aftermath they were shuttled around since Liysa kept demanding that they not be with Chris' family. The whole story had me captivated and I was horrified she still kept up her lies and even manufactured more.
Now she is out and married a writer while in prison and he wrote a book refuting Ann Rules' book because of course Liysa told her lies and he believed her! I wonder when she will get tired of her latest conquest and move on or kill him?

View all my reviews

No comments: