Sunday, June 5, 2022

Until Tuesday: A Wounded Warrior and the Golden Retriever Who Saved Him by Luis Carlos Montalvan

Until Tuesday: A Wounded Warrior and the Golden Retriever Who Saved HimUntil Tuesday: A Wounded Warrior and the Golden Retriever Who Saved Him by Luis Carlos Montalván
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh did I love this true story about a battle scarred veteran from Iraq, who is saved by a golden retriever, Tuesday. This story shines a light on the veterans' lives from the Iraq War and the failings of the Army and the Veteran's Administration as well as the workings of dog rescue agencies. I loved Luis Montalvan's voice, this book kept me riveted as I learned so many things about war, soldiers who are wounded warriors, and how they try to adapt the world after war.

View all my reviews

No comments: