Thursday, July 7, 2022

The Honeymoon Cottage (Cemetery, Indiana, #1) by Lori Foster

The Honeymoon Cottage (Cemetery, Indiana, #1)The Honeymoon Cottage by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Lori Foster books and this book was a great read- the town of Cemetery, Yardley's friends and family and her wedding planner business sucked me right in. I loved the progression of the story, Yardley is a heartfelt character who really does not know how much she is loved by everyone. Enter Travis and his sister as clients for her services. Immediately both Travis and Yardley are attracted to each other, but each have a rule that they do not date clients, and add the town drama, best friend Mimi's insecurities after having a baby, and a rescued dog; I loved turning every page. I am glad this is going to be a series because I fell in love with Cemetery, the food and house architecture, and the goodness/down to earth chraracters---I want to know more, more, more!!! Highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: