Friday, October 7, 2022

Amari and the Great Game (Supernatural Investigations, #2) by B.B. Alston

Amari and the Great Game (Supernatural Investigations, #2)Amari and the Great Game by B.B. Alston
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I did not LIKE this ending at all! I kept turning the pages but was so overwhelmed and chagrined with the evil that happened in this WHOLE book; I think B.B. Alston needs to re-think Book 3 if he is going to once again shatter the reader time and time again (like he does to Amari throughout this book!!!) with threatening war, challenges that are meant to sink, dangers that are motivated by the WORST bad characters, and finally decisions that work against the characters and plot---too too bleak---give the reader a MORE POSITIVE story in Book 3, this reader begs you...

View all my reviews

No comments: