Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Thank You for Listening by Julia Whelan

Thank You for ListeningThank You for Listening by Julia Whelan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved Julia Whelan's first book, so I was really excited for this 2nd book and oh did I love it---using humor, romance, chemistry, and learning oh so much about narrating audiobooks, Julia, once again rose to the top as an awesome narrator (she kills males' voices) and the plot was super funny, yet serious with all the madcap happenings- needing lots of $$$ for nursing home care for her grandmother, winning awards narrating nonfiction, suddenly narrating a romance book (she hates romance tropes, etc.!) meeting a dreamy man and enjoying one night sex, narrating with the famous Brock McNight (no one has ever seen him or met him) and flirting and being honest with each other, and the relationships she has with her father, Blah (her grandmother), mother, best friend, and owner of a production studio were all so authentic! I loved this novel and was so glad I listened to it because Julia Whelan's voice is my favorite audiobook narrator!

View all my reviews

No comments: