Monday, May 29, 2023

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin

Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and TomorrowTomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I was a HS librarian, I loved Gabrielle Zevins books and this adult/new adult book was awesome. Sadie meets Sam in a hospital as a teen, and they bond over video games as he recuperates after being hit by a car. This story follows them throughout their life as they graduate from high school and college and enter the world of business- which to them is a partnership in creating video games. But their friendship is fraught with things that are never said - and this kind of bothered me. But their story kept me turning the pages and it will keep you too. You do not have to be a gamer to enjoy this book---it is life and all the drama that comes with friendship, being partners in business, families, and things that are never said.

View all my reviews

No comments: