Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Hello Beautiful by Ann Napolitano

Hello BeautifulHello Beautiful by Ann Napolitano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Many thanks to Michelle Romash for continuing to bring this book up through 2023 as one to read. I still cannot stop thinking about it!!! I was so drawn in by William's upbringing (or not), his friend, Kent and others as he played basketball and of course, the Padavano sisters!!! This family has so much history together (while William has none). Julia targets him in college and from there it is Julia and Walter as a couple becoming a part of the Padavano family. But even more, I loved their father, Charlie so much with his poetic soul, calling his daughter Julia (and all the other sisters, Hello Beautiful). This book deals with so much, I could not put it down! I loved the family issues, the basketball theme, so much going on there, and the tenderness of love within all these characters. This will be a favorite book of mine!

View all my reviews

No comments: