Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Iron Flame (Empyrean, #2) by Rebecca Yarros

Iron Flame (The Empyrean, #2)Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG did I love both Fourth Wing and Iron Flame!!! I became thoroughly invested in Violet and Xaden's story because after all they are the main focus in both books besides all the other tings going on in the plot. Without revealing anything about the ending; I am a reader who really enjoys redemptive endings. Xaden and Violet have had many ups and downs in their relationship (& in their lives)---I beg Rebecca Yarros to really think about the 3rd book in the series and Violet & Xaden's love. Please write a redemptive book that gives hope...Yes, these books were violent, yes there are many evil characters, but write some kind of magic that will give Violet & Xaden a lasting relationship with their dragons that is not about killing but finding the truth.

View all my reviews

No comments: